July 14 – July 21
Join me this summer for a one-week deluxe tour of the City of Light, Paris!
- Stay in a deluxe B&B in the heart of Paris
- Enjoy a day at the Paris Jazz Festival in the beautiful Parc Floral
- Watch the fireworks at the Eiffel Tower on Bastille Day just next door to our B&B
- Explore the Louvre (on your own time) and other museums in Paris
- Shop, eat and dine in the various Arrondissements
- Take a night cruise along the Seine
- Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower (and skip the long line)
- Decide together on a side trip to Versailles, Auvers-sur-Oise, Chantilly or Rennes
The fees include your room, lunch, dinner, museum entrance fees, transportation to and from the airport, a Metro pass, and more! (Not included: airfare & alcoholic drinks)
This is going to be a very small group from 5 to 10 guests:
- No buses
- No being part of a tourist group led around by a leader
- No lectures
Just beauty, relaxation, dining, drinking great wines, and having a lovely time you won’t forget.
There are just five rooms at the B&B, so the fees vary depending on whether you come with a friend, spouse or lover, or just want a room all to yourself.
- Single Occupancy: $6500
- Double Occupancy: $5300
- Triple Occupancy: $4500
A deposit of $1500 is due upon signing up to secure your spot. Payment in full is due 60 days before the beginning of the tour.
Some things to consider:
- Paris is a city for walking. Many places do not have accommodations such as elevators or escalators. Sidewalks may not have ramps. Rooms may not be equipped for disabilities. We will do a lot of traveling around the city on foot!
- There will be activities arranged each day for a full, but still relaxing day. This is not an education tour in that there are no scheduled lectures.
- France is the land of gluten! Croissants and bread are a staple of the French menu. Restaurants will not necessarily have gluten-free choices.
- Although I cannot be legally responsible for your safety, I will always be with the group or a phone call away. I will be staying in the same building with the guests on the tour, and will do my best to help you have the best stay possible.
This is going to be an amazing trip! Only a few spots available, so sign up now! I will have a waiting list, too, but with only a few rooms, it will be first come, first served!
For more information or to secure your spot, call me or email me at: